Pages

Finn/Rachel | That's how much I love you


We're not getting married.
You don't want to marry me?

 I want to marry you so badly I can't go through with it. The thought of you being stuck here for another year because of me, that makes me sick.
Then come with me! Okay? We can get married in New York and live in a little shoe box apartment together. It'll be romantic!

Do you love me?
Of course I do.

Then tell me the truth and not just something you think I want to hear. Are you 100% sure you want to marry me?
No one is 100% sure of anything.

 I am. I am that sure you're something special. That this is just the beginning for you. That you're going to do amazing things. But to get there, you gotta have these experiences on your own.
Wait a minute

Listen to me, you gotta have these experiences on your own. I can't have to be there with you.
Wait a minute! Are you breaking up with me?

I'm setting you free.

Do you know how hard this is for me? How many times I've cried about this?
No! I'm not going. I'm not going, not without you.
You don't have a choice. I can't come with you.
Well then I'll stay here or I'll go wherever it is that you're going!

It's one of the places I knew you couldn't follow me. Look, you're gonna get on that train. Okay? And you're gonna go to New York. And you're gonna be a star. Without me. That's how much I love you. You know what we're gonna do? Surrender. I know how hard that is for you because of how hard you hold on to stuff but we're just gonna sit here and we're just gonna let go. And let the universe do its thing and if we're meant to be together, then we're gonna be together. Whether it's in a little shoe box apartment in New York or on the other side of the world. Okay? Will you do that with me? Will you surrender?
I love you so much
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment